They choose what information is vital and worth spreading; then they package it into something that grabs hold of your peripherals.
They take what looks bland and DULL
and make it delectable for mass audiences to Devour.
Because of them,
important becomes interesting.
most young artists today take this rare gift of creative communication,
and exploit it as nothing more than a tool for building popularity.
They scream “Look at me!” instead of “Look at this!”
Their goal is to be Loved, and not to Love.
But I believe there are a chosen few of you out there who know this world
was NEVER about you.
Who know there are deeper issues at hand than being followed on Twitter, Tumblr, or “Liked” on Facebook.
Who continue to point towards what really matters in life.
Who Love, Love…
- seanpadilla likes this
- andreawatts reblogged this from brotherteresa
- linesandshapes reblogged this from brotherteresa
- the-realslimkady likes this
- immune2gravity likes this
- kristofurkey likes this
- mynamesmimi likes this
- chaseandre reblogged this from brotherteresa
- xiand3 likes this
- brotherteresa posted this